- Our policy lasts 3 days. If 3 days have passed by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be available for a return, your item must be unused and in the same position that you received it. It must also be in the new packaging.
- Some types of goods are excluded from being returned. Perishable assets such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not allow products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
- Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
- To finish your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not post your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- There are several situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) Any object, not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our fault Several items that are returned more than 3 days after delivery Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to inform you that we have accepted your returned item. We will also inform you of the approval or rejection of your payment. If you are accepted, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
- If you haven’t got a payment yet, first check your bank account again. Then communicate your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next, communicate with your bank. There is usually some processing time before payment is posted. If you’ve completed all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SALE ITEMS (IF APPLICABLE)
- Only fixed priced items may be returned, unfortunately, sale items cannot be returned.
EXCHANGES (IF APPLICABLE)
- We only return items if they are broken or damaged. If you need to replace it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com
- If the item was recorded as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is accepted, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t listed as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift provider and he will find out about your return.
- To exchange your product, you should mail your product to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be answerable for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you accept a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your replaced product to reach you may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over 5000 INR you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will accept your returned item.